Home / Travels / England 2007 213
- St. Paul's from Tate Modern
- St. Paul's from Millennium Bridge
- Spider Eating St. Paul's
- Mind Your Head
on the way to the loo
- St. Paul's Cathedral Closeup
We didn't see this play. In fact, this was taken as we weaved our way to another pub.
- Self Portrait with Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout
My favourite stop of the evening was the last pub we went to where we had yummy Sam Smith's beers.
- Pavilion Room Keys
- Regent Street Holiday Lights
This light (and many like it!) float above Regent Street, glowing and changing colours. Very cool.
- Sarah and the Mear Brothers
On our first pub stop of many that night. Chris and David showed us a great last evening in England.
- Blackfriars Pub Visiting Brew
The Everard's Yule Fuel was delicious and refreshing. Not too spiced and nice head retention.
- Interior of Blackfriars Pub
This is a tourist-friendly pub. We didn't eat here, but the menu was interesting and the food we saw being served (on a Sunday afternoon, no less) looked very good. I adore the interior of the building almost as much as I love the exterior. Lots of interesting details.
- Exterior of Blackfriars Pub
The Blackfriars pub is located near the tube stop of the same name. The area's name comes from the Blackfriars of London.